田宮 12046 1/12 蓮花 Type 72D 1972
The Lotus 72 was certainly an attention-grabbing car, and not just because of the stunning performance which swept Jochen Rindt to a world championship in 1970. An unmistakable wedge-shaped silhouette, cockpit-side radiators and torsion bar spring suspension were just some of the notable features in its avant-garde design. Team Lotus were never ones to rest upon their laurels, and the 1972 iteration of the car, the 72D was updated across the board – including a high-profile change of sponsor and a striking black color scheme. Burgeoning Brazilian driving sensation Emerson Fittipaldi was right at home in the 72D, and his 5 victories from 12 races were enough to take him to a maiden drivers’ championship and Lotus to yet another team championship crown.
- 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Length: 400mm, width: 173mm, height: 87mm.
- Front and rear suspension with torsion bars is movable to recreate the actual mechanism of the car.
- The steering wheel moves front wheels.
- Detailed DFV engine features depictions of pipes and cables for the ignition system.
- The front fairing and cockpit fairing are detachable.
- Realistic synthetic rubber tires.
- Photo-etched parts are included for the ultimate finish.
- Moving depictions of complex front and rear suspensions employ coil springs.
- Comes with a driver figure.