The 1982 release of the RM250 featured a 250cc liquid-cooled engine, a newly-designed 2-stroke unit with flat valve carburetors that provided a 250cc class-top 43hp. The rear end of the bike was fitted with Suzuki’s Full Floater progressive suspension. At a mere 97kg it was also the lightest bike in its class thanks to a chrome-molybdenum steel semi-double cradle frame. It was indeed a worthy production version of Honda’s 1980 world champion bike.
- This is a 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit of the Suzuki RM250 motocrosser.
- Length: 179mm, width: 74mm, height: 106mm.
- The realistic recreation of the liquid-cooled engine features depictions of the flat valve carburetors. Cables and pipes are also captured.
- The Full Floater rear suspension setup is captured elegantly, and includes a metal coil spring for added realism.
- Solid rubber front and rear tires feature typical motocrosser knobby tread patterns.
- Comes with a stand.