Tamiya 14108 1/12 LCR Honda RC211V’06
Vivid Livery for a Bright Rookie
With its unique and powerful 990cc V5 engine, the Honda RC211V has often been regarded as the most successful racing bike in the MotoGP class since its debut in 2002. Improvements were made to the machine every year, culminating in the six machines entered for the 2006 season. Among them was the No.27 machine belonging to team LCR and ridden by hotshot rookie Casey Stoner. Having battled with Daniel Pedrosa for the 250cc championship in 2005, Stoner also stepped up to the MotoGP class in 2006 and wasted no time in showing the world what he was capable of, taking pole position at Round 2 Losail and a 2nd place finish at Round 3 Istanbul.
Features and specification
- 1/12 scale
- Length: 172mm, Width: 55mm
- Sharp form of the bike, including cowlings custom-made for Casey Stoner, accurately recreated.
- Meticulously detailed 990cc V5 engine and air box in front of the fuel tank.
- Metal coil spring adds realism to the suspension area.
- Vinyl piping reproduces brake and clutch wires.
- Front and rear racing slick tires made from synthetic rubber for greater realism.
- Metal-plated parts for frame and swing-arm.
- High-quality Cartograf decals for sponsor markings, including gold-colored transfers for the side cowling lines.