田宮 14131 1/12 川崎 忍者 H2R
【Supercharged Bikes Challenge the Uncharted Territory】
Ninja H2R is a Kawasaki closed-course exclusive model that debuted at the 2014 Cologne Show and monopolized the topic of the venue. In order to realize the “provided”, a newly developed 998cc water-cooled parallel 4-cylinder engine equipped with a centrifugal supercharger is equipped. This engine, which exhibits the maximum output of over 300 horsepower, is mounted on a steel tube trellis frame, and the upper and side cowlings A superbike that combines the technologies of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, such as installing four carbon wings on the cowl to ensure stability at high speeds and incorporating the latest devices such as traction control, engine brake control, and quick shifter. In addition, in July 2016, it achieved a record of 400 km / h maximum speed on the market, I was amazed.
【About the Model】
- This is a 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Length: 172 mm, width: 70 mm, height: 97 mm.
- Precisely reproduces a water-cooled parallel 4-cylinder engine equipped with a centrifugal supercharger.
- Trellis frame and aerodynamics Modeling the unique configuration of cowls, etc. in pursuit of the actual vehicle as it is.
- The engine, swingarm, upper cowl, side cowl, etc. are fixed to the frame with screws.
- Slick tires are made of solid rubber with a texture.
- Exhaust pipe, Plated parts are used for the muffler and taillight case.
- The car name logo on the seat cowl and the “river mark” on the upper cowl have a metal inlet mark.
- With a racing stand.