田宮 14136 1/12 川崎 忍者 H2 CARBON
【Beast on the Streets】
2014 was a vintage year for fans of Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Kawasaki as it saw the announcement of the Ninja H2 at the Milan Motorcycle Shows (EICMA), a bike whose name can be traced back to 1971 and the popular 750-SS/Mach IV (H2) street bike. In the modern H2, Kawasaki designers strove to provide hitherto unexperienced acceleration, and they certainly pulled out all the stops with a powerful combination of a 998cc inline-4 engine and centrifugal supercharger, mounted in an elegant trellis frame and providing an impressive 200hp. The body is also a work of aerodynamic art, with an upper cowl featuring ram air intakes and bottom chin spoiler plus a stylish single headlight. Mirrors have a cut-off design to ensure they contribute aerodynamically, and plenty of electronic rider aids are also on offer. The special Carbon spec of the Ninja H2 released in 2017 had carbon fiber upper cowl, an enhanced 205hp engine and many other upgrades.
【About the Model】
• This is a 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 174mm, width: 76mm, height: 96mm.
• Features one each of new black, clear and metal-plated parts sprues.
• The model depicts a 2018 spec version of the roadgoing Ninja H2 Carbon with superb accuracy: turn signals, larger silencer, rear license plate, side mirrors, and altered designs for the upper cowl, headlights, windscreeen and more are all faithfully rendered.
• A dedicated sticker sheet includes carbon fiber pattern pieces to adorn the upper cowl.
• Liquid-cooled inline-4 engine and supercharger are depicted in fine detail.
• Accurate recreations of the aggressive road bike spec cowl lines capture the essence of the bike in style.
• Cowls, engine and swing arm are attached using minute screws.
• Metal-plated parts recreate exhaust, muffler and catalytic converter.
• Metal transfers are included for the Kawasaki river mark emblem.
• Masking stickers are included to help with the paint job on the two-tone fuel tank.