Tamiya 16037 1/6 Harley-Davidson FLH Classic Black Version Motorcycle Kit
Hail the King!
The FLH Classic was the top model in the line-up of the world-renowned Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Company. It debuted in 1979 and was based upon the FLH 1200 Electra Glide. The bike featured upgrades to various parts to make it a deluxe model, and it retained a classic design including the coloring choices. It used a ‘Shovelhead’ engine, so named on account of the shape of its rocker covers. At the time, the air-cooled V2 engine could claim to be among the largest in the motorcycle world with a displacement of 1340cc. The bike was 2.4m in length and weighed some 340kg in all, cutting a majestic figure worthy of being called the ‘King of motorcycles’.
About the Model
- 1/6 scale plastic model assembly kit of the Harley-Davidson FLH Classic.
- Length: 400m.
- The model faithfully recreates the form of the bike from front to back, in an enjoyable assembly style.
- Body parts are black and engine parts are grey. The engine includes polish-finished and matte-finished metal-plated parts.
- Uses numerous metal parts including handlebar and front guard. Synthetic rubber parts are included to depict seat, grips and more.
- Working front and rear suspension use coil springs to provide realistic movement. Brake pedal and stand are also moveable parts.
- Semi-pneumatic rubber tires feature a realistic tread pattern.