The Mini 4WD Super Emperor, which was originally released in 1990 on the Type 3 chassis, is being offered on the modern Super-II chassis to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Tamiya’s Mini 4WD products.
Specs and Features
- Kit features the Super Emperor body molded in White.
- Super-II chassis is made from ABS plastic molded in Metallic Gray.
- A-Parts are molded in Orange ABS plastic.
- Easy Locking Gear Cover molded in Orange ABS plastic is included.
- Comes with large-diameter 6-spoke Red wheels and Black, large-diameter slick tires.
- Newly designed sticker sheet included.
- Type 130 motor included.
- Features 4.2:1 gear ratio.
- Two AA batteries are required (separately available).
- A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.