田宮 18100 Eleglitter 熊本熊 特別版 (VZ底盤)
This is a special version of ITEM 18100 Eleglitter with a Kumamon driver figure instead of the normal driver and the body colour has been changed from dark blue to colourful yellow colour.
This Mini 4WD race kit depicts the Eleglitter which is paired with the VZ chassis. The body was conceived by Japanese designer Kota Nezu of znug design(ツナグデザイン). The model features a wide body, with low profile, giving an image of a futuristic formula race car.
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm.
• The front fenders and single-piece rear fender with right and left components are removable to facilitate weight reduction and attachment of large diameter tires.
• Narrow front and wide rear tread setup use new 12-spoke light blue wheels paired with small diameter low-profile tires (black). Wheels feature detachable aero discs. Choose the setup between with and without aero discs.
• Driver figure included and is removable. It’s possible to attach Mini 4WD animal driver figures (not included, some figures require modification).
• Includes a Type 130 motor and dedicated stickers. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your car.