田宮 18101 1/32 迷你四驅車 Super Avante Jr. (VZ底盤)
This Mini 4WD race kit depicts the Super Avante Jr. which is paired with the VZ chassis and has a body designed by Japanese designer Kota Nezu of znug design, who designed our recently-released R/C Super Avante body (Item 58696). This Mini 4WD model renders the Super Avante’s streamlined design in smaller scale with distinctive, small-type front fenders!
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
- Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm, height: 42mm.
- The ABS resin body is molded in blue, and paired with the compact and lightweight VZ chassis, molded in black along with A parts.
- The body designed by Kota Nezu captures the front inboard suspension and rear wing (a separate part) of the R/C Super Avante. Front panel on inboard suspension is detachable.
- The canopy is detachable and the one-piece driver figure is removable, so it is possible to attach Mini 4WD animal driver figures (not included, some figures require modification) using double-sided tape.
- The 12-spoke yellow wheels are paired with small diameter low-profile tires (black).
- Comes with low-friction POM 620 plastic bearings (black).
- Includes a Type 130 motor and dedicated stickers. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
- Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
- A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your car.
admin (已購買) –