Debuted in 2004, the Scania long haulage size R series is prominently seen in Europe, Asian and other countries that transport large cargo. In 2005, due to its worldwide popularity, the Scania R Series was named the International Truck of the Year. The R620 6×4 is known for its ability to tow heavy equipment due to the powerful 620hp 16-liter V8 diesel turbo engine and rear double axles. Tamiya now offers this powerful 6-wheeled truck as a blue finished model.
- 1/14 R/C full operation finished model of the Scania R620.
- Length: 520mm, Width: 187mm, Height: 293mm.
- LEDs accurately recreate the truck’s front and rear lights.
- Comes with the Multi Function Control Unit (MFC-01) which provides sound effects such as attaching/detaching any of the currently available trailers, idling, up/down shifting, engine stopping and other easily distinguishable truck sounds.
- 3-Speed transmission allows controllable gear shifting during driving for added realism.
- Metal leaf spring suspension.
- Cabin tilts forward just like the full-sized truck.
- Type RS540 motor included.
- 27MHz AM 4-channel transmitter included.
- Battery pack & charger Sold Separately.
- Attach any of Tamiya’s 1/14 R/C Tractor Truck trailers to the Scania R620 for an exciting combination.-A wide variety of Tractor Truck Option Parts are available.