Tamiya 25166 1/35 US Tank M60A1 Medium Tank
About the M60A1
The M60A1 went into production in the early 1960s, and proved to be a long running model as its manufacture continued into the late 1970s. It utilized a 750hp engine which produced a top speed of 47mk/h, and armament was provided by a 105mm main gun, as well as 12.7mm and 7.62mm machine guns. The vehicle also possessed a number of advanced functions including night vision capability, protection from chemical weapons, and a snorkel to allow it to submerge in up to 4m of water.
Features and specification
- 1/35 Scale Assembly Kit
- Overall length : 273mm
- Infra-red scope fixed above the barrel of the main gun.
- Hatches for commander, loader and driver are openable.
- The main gun position can be locked
- Main gun is equipped with a moving gun travel lock.
- Features a moving commander’s cupola.
- Comes with 1 figure and 3 sets of markings.