Tamiya 25171 1/20 McLaren Honda MP4/7 Limited edition
McLaren’s 1992 Warrior
The MP4/7 made its racing bow at the Grand Prix in Brazil, 1992, its high-nosed body married to a new 3.5-liter V12 Honda RA122E/B engine. The car got the most out of the RA122E/B with innovations such as semi-automatic transmission and a drive by wire system that allowed sophisticated engine control. A.Senna’s Grand Prix victories in Monaco, Hungary and Italy were complemented by teammate G.Berger’s triumphs in Canada and Australia.
Specification and Feature
- 1/20 scale plastic assembly model kit of the 1992 car.
- Length: 226mm, Width: 107mm.
- The model accurately depicts the MP4/7, with one-piece front wing, nose cone and lower monocoque part.
- Rear wing includes integrated upper/lower slats and side plates.
- Details such as the V12 engine, horizontally placed transmission and side pontoons are all faithfully reproduced.
- Wheels are attached using highly realistic hex screws.
- Marking options included to depict A.Senna and G.Berger machines.