Tamiya 32577 1/48 Russian 1.5ton Cargo Truck Model 1941
Back to Basics
A steady factor in the Russian effort during WWII was the 1.5ton cargo truck, which was used for transporting personnel and a range of other duties.It was based upon a U.S. design and received an upgrade with revamped engine in 1938.The 1941 model was a vastly stripped down variant on account of a scarcity of time and metal resources following the German invasion of June 1941,and the ability to produce it quickly and cheaply was key in its integration into Russian military activities.
Features and Specification
- 1/48 scale
- Length: 107mm, Width: 44mm
- The stripped-down form of the vehicle is accurately recreated, with depictions of the boxy fenders, curtains used in place of doors, missing right-side headlight, and other economizing design features.
- 5 included figures feature a driver, and 4 soldiers which can be positioned on the cargo bed at the back of the truck.
- Comes with a plethora of recreations of small arms and other accessories.
- Add even more realism to the model by placing the 4 realistic soldier figures on the cargo bed.
- Suspension is recreated using easy-to-assemble parts while retaining authentic appearance.
- A driver figure is also included to add the finishing touch to the accurately sparse cabin.