This British armored scout car boasted enviable maneuverability and armor up to 30mm thick on its compact hull. Often referred to by its nickname of ‘Dingo’, delivery of the Mk.I variant began in 1939; the later Mk.II featured various modifications, including an overhaul of the steering system. All told, more than 6,600 ‘Dingoes’ were manufactured until 1945, serving in a range of locations in both reconnaissance and command car roles.
- This is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit of the ‘Dingo’ Mk.II.
- Length: 69mm, width: 37mm.
- The lightweight and compact form with distinctive flat panels is authentically recreated.
- The model can be assembled with folding roof in open or closed position.
- Suspension is realistically depicted with intuitive parts makeup.
- Commander and driver figure are included in realistic action pose.
- Contains one set of markings to recreate a vehicle in combat in Europe.