田宮 32601 1/48 英軍主力戰車 挑戰者2 伊拉克戰爭規格
The Challenger 2 took over main battle tank duties in the British armed forces from the Chieftain and Challenger 1 in the early 1990s. Its hull design was based upon the latter of the two, and paired with a brand new turret with the state-of-the-art 120mm rifled gun. Challenger 2s seen in the Iraq War in 2003 took on and defeated enemy tanks such as T-54s and T-55s.
About the Model
- This is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 243mm, width: 84mm.
- The modern form with flat panels and 120mm rifled gun is captured in style, with an ergonomic parts breakdown.
- Comes with components to recreate typical Iraq War features such as additional armor and canvas side skirts.
- Assmbly type tracks have one-piece straight sections.
- Decals are included for periscope, turret-front Combat Identification Panel and more.
- Comes with a commander torso figure and one marking option.