Tamiya 35139 1/35 U.S. Assault Tank M4A3E2’Jumbo’
About the model
1/35 scale assembly kit of the U.S. M4 Sherman M4A3E2. The M4A3E2 was an assault tank variant developed in 1944 to provide close infantry support and was also known as Jumbo due to its heavy armor. Armor protection on the hull front and sides were increased to total thickness of 101mm and 76mm respectively. It also featured 152mm thick turret armor as well as 178mm thick armor on the gun mantlet.
- Scale : 1/35
- Construction type : Assembly kit
- Photo-etch parts : Not included
- Decals : Included
- Special feature 1 : The heavy 75mm M3 main gun is realistically reproduced.
- Special feature 2 : Turret hatches can be depicted in either open or closed position.
- Special feature 3 : Comes with belt-type tracks.
- Special feature 4 : 1 driver torso figure and 1 commander figure are included.