- This 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit combines two folding bicycles used by British Army forces during WWII, with two realistic figures.
- The bicycles are accurately recreated down to details such as spokes and saddle, while the handlebar and pedals are depicted faithfully using separate parts.
- Bicycles can also be assembled in folded form, and used as accessories in vehicle models or dioramas.
- Each detailed figure has a choice of 2 head and arm types.
- A complement of accessories such as haversack, water canister, pouch, Enfield rifles and more is included.
- The kit can be used independently to create a small-scale diorama.
While bicycles were used on all sides during WWII, British Army paratroopers were supplied with a unique lightweight version that could be folded along a pair of hinges in the frame center and carried.
The figures can be portrayed with maroon beret or compact paratrooper issue helmet, and are depicted in a camouflaged smock.
- Image shows finished model.