田宮 35381 1/35 德軍 四號驅逐戰車/70(A)
In 1944, the end of WWII, the German Army tried to improve fire power of the German Tank Panzerkampfwagen, and the German Panzer IV/70(A) developed based on this plan. To shorten its development cycle as much as possible, the hull was based upon the German Tank Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf. J, which was under production at that moment, combined with the fixed fighting compartment with L/70 7.5cm long barrel gun of the IV/70(V) Lang. The Panzer IV/70(A) also featured stiff wire mesh panels called Thoma Schürzen. Around 280 produced in total and it saw service in both Eastern and Western Fronts.
- 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Length: 242mm, width: 98mm.
- The German Panzer IV/70(A) form accurately depicted based on extensive research at the Saumur Armored Museum in France.
- The hull is based upon the German Tank Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.J kit (35181) with new slide molding on sides, and late production fuel port hatch and return roller support frame recreated in detail.
- Aside from drive sprockets, road wheels and return rollers, other components are all new.
- Main gun moves – elevation/depression and traverse – accompanied by sighting device.
- Features opening commander and loader hatches.
- Features realistic depictions of surface sections such as cast gun shield and rolled steel fighting compartment walls.
- Assembly type depictions of lightweight tracks have one-piece straight sections.
- Large photo-etched parts authentically capture mesh Schürzen.
- Includes one torso commander figure.
- Comes with a choice of two marking options to recreate versions at the Eastern and Western Front.
- Use separately sold 1/35 German Jagdpanzer IV /70 (V) Lang Metal Gun Barrel Set (12660) to add even more detail.