Tamiya 37018 1/35 German Heavy Armored Car Sd.Kfz.234/2 Puma
About the German Heavy Armored Car Sd.Kfz.234/2 Puma
The latest addition to the Tamiya Italeri series is this model of the German Puma. This classic kit has gone through updated molding to bring the kit up to date, as well as streamline the assembly process. The Sd.Kfz. 234/2 Puma was a highly successful 8-wheel drive armored car design that was equipped with a 5cm anti-tank gun and 210hp engine. The 100 examples manufactured between December 1943 and September 1944 displayed an effective blend of power and agility.
- Construction type:Assembly kit
- Photo-etch parts:Not included
- Special feature 1:1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Special feature 2:Jerry can parts have been modernized for more realism, and the kit includes new photo-etched parts to update jerry can rack and fastening belt.
- Special feature 3:Turret and mantlet details have been updated, and new parts are included to depict muzzle brake, smoke discharger, headlights, antenna base, jack, shovel and more!
- Special feature 4:Parts such as tool boxes have been given attachment guides to ensure that the modeler gets them accurately fixed on the model.
- Special feature 5:Includes 2 Tamiya figures in realistic pose.
- Special feature 6:2 marking options are also included, depicting Western and Eastern Front vehicles.