Tamiya 56338 1/14 R/C Scania R470 Highline (ORANGE EDITION)
About the Scania R470 Highline
This is a special Orange Edition of the Tractor Truck Scania R470 Highline. The ABS plastic body pieces that normally come in white come pre-painted in Metallic Orange for this special edition kit.
Scania develops, manufactures and sells trucks with a gross vehicle weight of more than 16 tons intended for long-distance haulage, regional, and local distribution of goods, as well as construction haulage. Scania trucks are widely seen on European roads along with other manufactures such as MAN and Mercedes.
The Tamiya semi-truck faithfully captures the R470 Highline variant in every detail including a working 3-speed transmission and working hitch for Tamiya’s trailer accessories.
- 1/14 scale electric R/C assembly kit of the Scania R470 Highline, featuring pre-painted orange parts.
- Aerodynamic body is precisely reproduced with ABS plastic and the front grill features mesh material.
- Faithfully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from fenders, just like on the full-size truck.
- Durable ladder frame chassis consists of aluminum channel and resin cross members.
- Kit-included coupler enables use of any of Tamiya’s currently available 1/14 scale trailers.
- Assembly type 3-speed transmission. Separately available 4-channel transmitter allows gear shifting.
- Front and rear suspension consists of metal leaf springs and coil spring dampers.
- Propeller shaft transmits power from front mounted motor to rear wheels.
- A wide variety of Tractor Truck Option Parts are available for you to further customize your machine.
- Scale : 1/14
- Construction type : assembly kit
- Terrain use : on-road
- Drive-train : 2-axle semi
- Drive type : 3-speed
- Drive line : dog bone
- Differential type : gear
- Suspension : torsion bar
- Steering mechanism : bell-crank
- Shock damper : friction damper
- Shock damper material : aluminum
- Tire type : rubber
- Tire tread : radial
- Body material : ABS Plastic
- Chassis material : aluminum & plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) : not included
- ESC model : n/a
- LED Light buckets : yes
- LED lights : no
- Motor : 540-brushed type
- Bearings : metal bearings
- Adjustable camber : fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : fixed
- Adjustable ground clearance : fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio : 3-speed transmission
- Adjustable wheelbase : fixed
- Adjustable track width : fixed
- Adjustable shock angle : fixed
- Special feature 1 : Faithfully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from fenders, just like on the full-size truck.
- Special feature 2 : Durable ladder frame chassis consists of aluminum channel and resin cross member.
- Special feature 3 : Kit-included coupler enables use of any of Tamiya?s currently available 1/14 scale trailers.
- Special feature 4 : Front and rear suspension consists of metal leaf springs and coil spring dampers.
- Special feature 5 : Propeller shaft transmits power from front mounted motor to rear wheels.
- Special feature 6 : Aerodynamic body is precisely reproduced and front grill features mesh material.
- Special feature 7 : Body parts are pre-painted in Metallic Orange
- Requires A : 7.2 battery & charger
- Requires B : 4-channel radio gear
- Requires C : electronic speed control