田宮 56368 1/14 RC遙控貨車 Scania 770 S 6X4 拖頭貨車 連 Flysky NV14 遙控器
毫無疑問，我們龐大的 1/14 比例無線電遙控卡車陣容自 1990 年代初以來就吸引了愛好者的注意！
我們現在歡迎 1/14 拖頭卡車系列的新成員——這次是瑞典製造商Scania生產的Scania 770 S 6×4。
Scania 770 S 6×4 是Scania頂級 S 系列中的拖車頭之一，該系列在 2016 年進行了全面的車型更換。
這款拖車頭採用雙后橋驅動 6×4 底盤，配備 16.4 – 770hp的升V8柴油渦輪發動機，是截至2020年行業中最強大的。
This R/C model assembly kit recreates the Scania 770 S 6×4, a double rear-axle drive trailer head equipped with a 16.4-liter V8 diesel turbo engine capable of 770hp added in 2020 to the Swedish manufacturer Scania’s top-grade S Series – which had undergone a full model change in 2016, its first for 21 years. The model has a highly realistic body, with parts included to depict customizations such as a roof bar featuring light pods, grille bar, low bar and side bars, plus metal transfers to capture V8 and 770 S emblems. The interior gets the detailed Tamiya treatment, too, with depictions of the modern dashboard design and even the V8 embossings on the seats. Its ladder frame features aluminum side channels with resin cross members, and power from the front-mounted motor is delivered to two rear axles via a 3-speed transmission and propeller shaft. A built-in differential gear on each axle enables smooth cornering. Highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers, and the model enjoys easy driving thanks to the float-mounted die-cast front and reinforced resin rear axles.
【Realistic Lights, Sounds, and Vibration】
Tamiya Multi-Function Control Units (available separately) offer light, sound, and vibration operation to accompany your R/C truck experience. Engine sounds have been digitally recorded from an actual truck, and together with air horn, gear shifting, and many other realistic sounds, give you the feeling that you are driving the real thing! Headlights, brake lights, fog lamp, hazard lights and turn signal operations are also at your fingertips.
【Semi-Trailers Separately Available】
Various types including semi-trailer, tank-trailer, and pole-trailer, are currently available. Attach any one of them via the coupler on the model to create an exciting combination over a meter in length.
- Length: 532mm, width: 193mm, height: 307mm, weight (without optional parts): approx. 4.0kg
- Wheelbase: 237mm + 103mm
- Tread: 155mm (front), 138mm (rear, double tire)
- Chassis: aluminum & polycarbonate resin ladder frame
- Suspension: front/rear leaf spring rigid
- Caster angle (front/rear): 0°/0°
- Camber angle (front/rear): 0°
- Toe angle (front/rear): 0°
- Aluminum dummy dampers (front/rear)
- Rear axle drive
- 3-gear transmission (gear shifting operated via transmitter)
- Gear ratio: (1st gear) 32.49:1, (2nd gear) 17.76:1, (3rd gear) 10.66:1
- 3-bevel differential gears
- Type 540 motor
- Tire width/diameter: 30mm/85mm (front); 22mm/83mm (rear)
- Requires four R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter (sold separately).