The newest addition to Tamiya’s line of TamTech-Gear Assembly Kit R/C cars is the Ferrari 288 GTO. The unmistakable, stylish body of this 1980s supercar has been accurately reproduced in 1/12 scale, and you can line it up with both the previously released TamTech-Gear Vaillant Porche Turbo RSR Type 934 (ITEM 57101) and the new TamTech-Gear Jagermeister Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 (ITEM 56708) for an awesome supercar race grid.
About the Model
- Compact-sized 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit of the Ferrari 288 GTO.
- The GT-01 is a lightweight chassis with low center of gravity, efficient type 370 motor, and rear wheel drive for optimum racing performance.
- Four wheel independent double wishbone suspension features special horizontally-mounted front dampers.
- Transmission features ball differential, slipper clutch, and universal shaft with full ball bearings for optimum efficiency.
- Durable polycarbonate body attaches to chassis using reverse body mount to maintain clean body lines.
- Includes driver figure and separately-molded parts for side mirrors.
- ESC, receiver, servo, transmitter, battery and charger are sold separately.
- Full range of option parts and spare parts available for customization.