Mad Like a Bull
Get ready for some serious fun, with this assembly kit to create a 2WD buggy mounted with massive tires! It features a molded plastic single-seater body, with parts included to recreate a driver for figure for that extra touch of realism. Stickers are included to apply colored logos including the rear wing Mad Bull design, yellow wheels and red dampers fitting in with the color scheme.
Monocoque RWD Chassis
The rear-wheel drive chassis is constructed around a tough monocoque frame, sporting front swing arm and rear rolling rigid suspension setups. Lug pattern 115mm diameter tires work with the plentiful suspension stroke to ensure an awesome offroad drive. Great news for those looking to save a bit of time on the assembly – wheels are attached to tires, friction dampers come pre-assembled, and uprights are connected to the steering linkage, too!
- Length: 400mm, Width: 315m, Height: 150mm
- Wheelbase: 284mm
- Tread: 245mm (Front & Rear)
- Tire Width/Diameter: 68/115mm (Front & Rear)
- Monocoque Frame
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- Suspension: Front Swing Arm, Rear Rolling Rigid
- Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio = 9.33:1
- Type 540 Motor
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is sold separately.
Separately Required Items
- 2-channel R/C system w/steering servo
- 7.2volt Battery pack & with compatible charger, and Tamiya TS Paint