Tamiya 58317 1/10 RC CLK-DTM 2002 AMG-Mercedes
Following the CLK-DTM Team Vodafone AMG-Mercedes, Tamiya presents the CLK-DTM 2002 AMG Mercedes on the TB-02 chassis. Featuring a tighter designed black body with a large rear wing, the AMG Mercedes team performed well in the 2002 season with former F1 driver Jean Alesi at the helm. In his debut year in the German DTM, the veteran French driver displayed an exciting style of aggressive F1 driving, finishing an impressive third in his debut race, followed by a sensational victory in round 3. Jean Alesi and the AMG Mercedes team continued to perform well throughout 2003.
Get ready for exciting races!
The TB-02 chassis has been designed around a perfectly balanced bathtub frame in order to limit roll and obtain high stability. This chassis features double wishbone suspension coupled with oil-dampers giving this high performance chassis high grip. The TB-02 is equipped with an aluminum propeller shaft, front/rear ball diff, turn-buckle upper arms, high-torque servo saver and full ball bearing, turning this model into the best solution for drivers who want to start competing.
Features and Specification
- Total length: 444mm, Total width: 185mm, Total height: 121mm
- Weight Fully-Equipped: 1,566g
- Wheelbase: 259mm
- Type RS-540 motor included
- Transmission Type: Longitudinally placed motor with Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Diff. gear system: F/R Ball Diff
- Steering Tie Rod: 3 part
- Suspension: Front and Rear Double Wishbone
- Damper: F/R C.V.A. Super Mini Shock Unit
- Gear Ratio: 7.94:1 (standard in the kit)
- Tire Width: F/R both 24mm
- Tire Diameter: F/R both 64mm
- Tread Pattern: F/R Racing Slick Type.
- Speed Controller: Electronic Speed Controller (not included)
Required Item (Sold separately)
- R/C Unit Adspec GT-I or 2-channek R/C system with ESC
- Battery:Tamiya 7.2V Racing Pack or equivalent