田宮 58418 1/10 RC遙控車 The Boomerang (2008)
【The Boomerang Comes Back!】
This is a 1/10 scale re-release assembly R/C kit of the Boomerang, which debut in 1986 as a entry R/C buggy model and easily established its popularity among fans. The model features wedge-shape form and large-sized rear wing as in its name “Boomerang.” Ball bearings are installed in the gearboxes, and also included is a newly designed polycarbonate chassis cover which prevents dirt and debris from coming in and ensures you an easy maintenance of this fun-to drive R/C buggy.
【Reliable Power Train】
The Boomerang takes over the famous Hotshot chassis and shaft driven 4WD power train. The 3-piece bathtub chassis, which consists of center frame with front and rear gearboxes, ensures easy maintenance. Front features a mono-shock oil damper and a stabilizer as well as rear features CVA long oil dampers. Newly included is a polycarbonate chassis cover to protect the chassis from dirt and debris. You can upgrade your machine with a wide range of Option Parts, too!
- Length: 385mm, width: 234mm, height: 153mm
- Weight: Approximately 1160g (w/out RC unit, battery)
- Tread: Front=196mm, Rear=194mm
- Tire Width/Diameter: Front=30/88mm, Rear=38/88mm
- ABS Resin Bathtub Frame Chassis
- Shaft-driven 4WD
- Front and Rear 3-Bevel Differential Gears
- 3-piece steering tie-rod
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension
- Gear Ratio: 8.7：1, 10.04：1
- Type 540 motor
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is sold separately.
【Separately Required Items】
- 2-channel R/C system w/ESC
- Servo motor for steering
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter
- Battery pack & charger
- 2ch 遙控裝置 & ESC電子變速器