Tamiya 58440 1/10 RC Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X(DF-03Ra Chassis)
Mitsubishi Motors flagship motor sports car, the Lancer Evolution X, received a full model makeover in 2007 and now comes as a ready to assemble 1/10 scale R/C electric powered model. The durable polycarbonate body accurately reproduces the car’s aggressive form which features a front end with a trapezoid-shaped air intake as well as air outlets on the hood and fenders. In addition, front and rear light cases are separately molded for enhanced detail.
Rally Ready DF-03Ra Chassis
The exciting on and off-road DF-03Ra chassis comes with a durable monocoque frame chassis which has the battery pack installed longitudinally and R/C unit at the rear for optimum chassis balance. It is equipped with ball bearings, and the propeller shaft length is minimized to reduce friction loss and improve efficiency. The compact front & rear sealed gearboxes feature ball differentials. The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with CVA shock units have adjustable upper arms to easily adjust camber angles as well as different damper attachment positions for a wider range of settings. High gripping Rally Block Tires are mounted onto the 10 spoke wheels.
Features and specification
- Length: 443mm
- Width: 187mm
- Height: 153mmm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tire Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 27/69mm
- Monocoque-tub Frame Chassis
- Shaft Driven 4WD
- Front & Rear Ball Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- CVA Mini Shock Units
- Gear Ratio: 8.22:1, 7.90:1, 7.16:1
- Type 540 Motor Included
- Electronic Speed Controller included
- Suspension arms feature their original geometric settings. Adjustable upper arms as well as different attachment positions for dampers and upper arms allow for a wider range of suspension settings.
- Rear suspension can also be easily adjusted. Kit includes additional rear suspension arms to make the chassis compatible with short wheelbase bodies (251mm).
- The ball differentials are installed in the compact front and rear sealed gearboxes to provide superb traction even on dirt track surfaces.
Separately Required Items
- Finespec FM Radio Control System
- Eight R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter