This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit model of the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA, which in its day achieved numerous racing successes, including taking the European touring car championship from 1966 to 1969. The car’s beautiful body, which featured a unique ‘stepped’ front styling, has been accurately reproduced with polycarbonate. The shield-shaped front grille and side mirrors are depicted with metal-plated parts for great scale realism.
The M-06 chassis features a Rear-Mounted Motor, Rear-Drive setup and features a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C units positioned on either side for optimum balance and low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super grip tires at the rear. In addition, a 3-piece steering linkage offers nimble handling response.
- Length: 385mm, Width: 168mm, Height: 132mm
- Wheelbase: 225mm (210mm, 225mm, 239mm Adjustable)
- Tread (F/R): 138mm
- Rear-Mounted Motor, Rear-Wheel Drive
- 3-Bevel Differential Gear
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- F/R Double Wishbone Suspension
- F/R Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio=5.8 :1
- Tire Width/Diameter (F/R): 25mm/59mm
- Requires an Electronic Speed Controller (sold separately)
- Finespec FM Radio Control System w/ESC
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter