In 1978, Mazda Motor Corporation announced the debut of the first generation RX-7, which was powered an impressive rotary engine. This famous sports car has been reproduced as a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit. The polycarbonate body captures the beautiful form of the car, including features of the late-production model such as the redesigned nose section and wider body sides. A sticker sheet is included to allow depiction of details such as taillights and turn signals.
The M-06 chassis features a Rear-Mounted Motor, Rear-Drive setup and features a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C units positioned on either side for optimum balance and low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super grip tires at the rear. In addition, a 3-piece steering linkage offers nimble handling response.
- Length: 419mm, Width: 170mm, Height: 120mm
- Wheelbase: 239mm (210mm, 225mm, 239mm Adjustable)
- Tread (F/R): 138mm
- Rear-Motor, Rear-Wheel Drive
- 3-Bevel Differential Gear
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- F/R Double Wishbone Suspension
- F/R Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio=5.8:1
- Type 540 Motor
- Tire Width/Diameter (F/R): 26mm/60mm
- Requires an Electronic Speed Controller (sold separately)
- Radio Control System w/ESC
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter