Tamiya 58506 1/10 RC Ferrari 599XX (TA06)
Built for the Track
This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the Ferrari 599XX, an extreme circuit-only machine incorporating a number of technologies taken from Ferrari’s racing experience. The stylish long-nose, short-deck form of the 599XX including the rear diffuser has been accurately reproduced by the polycarbonate body. The C-pillar winglets, rear wing, canards as well as light cases are also reproduced with polycarbonate parts. This exceptional machine is mounted on the TA06 chassis which features front belt-driven, rear gear-driven Dual Drive 4WD system.
Dual-Drive 4WD System
The 4WD TA06 chassis features an excellent balance and its layout positions the motor and battery pack along the centerline of the chassis. It is powered via a distinctive Dual-Drive System with belt-driven front and gear-driven rear wheels. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features a refined Inboard Front Suspension setup with short reversible suspension arms. The front and rear gearboxes are both equipped with gear differential units to provide superb traction and acceleration.
Features and specification
- Length: 448mm, Width: 190mm, Height: 121mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tread (F/R): 165mm
- Monocoque Frame Chassis
- Front Belt-Driven and Rear Gear-Driven 4WD
- F/R Gear Differential Units
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- CVA Shock Units
- Gear Ratio=6.41:1 (when used with 68T spur and 23T pinion gears)
- Full Ball Bearings
- Motor not included
- Requires an electronic speed controller (sold separately)
- Refined Inboard Front Suspension setup has been optimized for short reversible suspension arms.
- Belt-driven front wheels. Front dampers are positioned longitudinally to enable narrow chassis layout.
- Gear-driven rear wheels. Motor is positioned along the centerline of the chassis for optimum balance.
- Reversible rear suspension arms. Choose from two rear upper arm attachment positions.
- inum motor plate ensures precision motor attachment. Spur gear is equipped with dust cover.
- Belt tensioner also serves as a cable holder to prevent contact with drive belt.
- Front/rear gearboxes are equipped with gear diff units, the settings of which can be fine-tuned by using oils of different viscosities.
- Battery pack is positioned longitundinally. Battery hatch is secured with 4 screws which help increase chassis rigidity.
- Standard outboard suspension setup is also possible with kit-included damper stay parts.
Separately Required Items
- 2-Channel R/C Units with ESC
- Battery Pack & Charger
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter
- Type 540 motor