田宮 58599 1/10 RC遙控車 Raybrig NSX Concept-GT (TT-02底盤)
[In the Middle of the Action]
This R/C model assembly kit recreates the NSX Concept-GT, a car run by Team Kunimitsu in the GT500 class of the Japanese 2014 Super GT race series. The polycarbonate body expertly recreates the low-nosed form of the car, with complex front and rear end shapes, while separate parts recreate the unique side mirrors. Stickers are included to realistically depict markings, logos, front grille and even lights. The model is based upon the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis, which is fitted with black 10-spoke wheels and racing slick tires.
TT-02: Adaptable, balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports. Black 10-spoke wheels use tread patterned semi-pneumatic tires.
- Length: 475mm, Width: 188mm, Height: 123mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tire Width/Diameter: 27/67mm (Front & Rear)
- Bathtub-type Frame
- Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Front/Rear 4-Bevel Resin Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front/Rear Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio = 8.27:1 (9 further ratios from 11.38:1 to 7.28:1 possible with use of separately-sold pinions)
- Type 540 Motor
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is sold separately.
Separately Required Items
- 2-Channel R/C Unit with ESC
- Battery Pack & Charger
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter.