The Mazda RX-7 is a classic fan favorite among drift event enthusiasts. It was popularized by such movies as Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift and the well-known animation series Initial D. Originally released on the Tamiya TT-01 chassis platform, the iconic body style now sits atop the updated TT-02 Drift Spec chassis.
The TT-02 chassis on which this Mazda is mounted on is an amazing machine. The TT-02 chassis is an entry-level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
– Scale: 1/10
– Construction type: assembly kit
– Terrain use: On-Road
– Drive-train: 4WD
– Drive type: shaft
– Drive line: dog bone
– Differential type: gear
– Suspension: fully independent double wishbone
– Steering mechanism: bell-crank
– Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
– Shock damper material: plastic
– Tire type: rubber-drift type
– Tire tread: Slick
– Body material: Polycarbonate
– Chassis material: plastic
– Electronic Speed Control (ESC): included
– LED Light buckets: yes
– LED Light: Yes
– Motor: 540-brushed type
– Bearings: Shielded ball bearing
– Adjustable camber: fixed
– Adjustable toe angles: front only
– Adjustable ground clearance: yes
– Adjustable gear ratio: yes
– Adjustable wheelbase: yes
– Adjustable track width: yes
– Adjustable shock angle: yes
– Special feature 1: Length: 449mm
– Special feature 2: Headlight and taillight LEDs are included.
– Special feature 3: Comes with 24mm width drift-spec tires on mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
– Special feature 4: Includes a Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Sport Tuned motor. ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability for brushless motor power.
– Note: Do not exceed a 21.5 turn motor when upgrading to a brushless motor.
– Requires A: 7.2 battery & charger
– Requires B: 2-channel radio gear
– Requires C: PS paint