田宮 58707 1/10 RC遙控車 XV-02 PRO 底盤套裝
[Full-scale rally chassis that expands the driving field]
The motor is placed vertically on the front mid, and power is transmitted from the spur gear in the center of the car body via the front and rear equal length propeller shafts.?It is a shaft drive 4WD chassis that expands the driving field, where you can enjoy not only on-road but also flat dirt and dynamic rally driving.?Equipped with 39T gear differentials on the front and rear, and a set of 40T gears for setting.?It is also possible to change the front and rear drive distribution by changing the combination.?In addition, heavy objects are mounted closer to the center, and the width of the chassis is narrowed.?A long oil damper made of aluminum cylinder is attached to the double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension.
Main equipment parts
- Drive system: Full bearing specifications, front and rear aluminum propeller shafts, front and rear oil-filled gear differentials (set of 2 39T and 1 40T), front and rear universal drive shafts.
- Suspension: Front and rear aluminum long Damper (blue cap specification), caster block with caster angle of 6 degrees, turnback upper arm.
- Chassis circumference: Front urethane bumper with skid angle, polycarbonate chassis cover, aluminum servo mount, high torque servo saver.
- Chassis length = 368mm (excluding body etc.)
- Chassis width = 180mm
- Wheel base = 257mm
- Frame = bathtub type
- Drive system = front midship motor / shaft drive 4WD
- Diff gear = oil-filled gear differential for both front and rear
- Steering = 3-split tie rod type
- Suspension = 4-wheel double wishbone
- Damper = Aluminum cylinder long oil damper (blue cap specification)
- Gear ratio = 9.58: 1 when using the 19T pinion included in the kit (10.71: 1 to 6.28: 1 in combination with the separately sold pinion Up to 14 types of gear ratios can be selected)
- Speed ??controller = ESC specifications (sold separately)
Items to be purchased separately
- 540 type motor
- RC mechanism: 2-channel radio set (transmitter, receiver, ESC, Low profile servo recommended)
- Battery for driving
- Power supply for transmitter