The U.S. Marine AAVP 7A1 was an improved version of the AAVP7 developed during 1970s. The AAVP (Amphibious Assault Vehicle, Personnel) 7A1 could operate on both land and sea with a top speed of 72km/h and 13km/h respectively. 25 fully-loaded soldiers plus 3 crew members could be accommodated. It saw action in various conflicts including the Gulf War in 1991. This 1/35 scale assembly kit comes with a Submarine Motor for amphibious water action.
- Bow plate can be depicted in either deployed or retracted position.
- Cargo hatches and turret hatches can also be depicted in either open or closed position.
- 1 crew figure included.
- Belt-type tracks included.
- Kit comes with a special dark gray colored Submarine Motor which you can attach to propel the model through water.
- One AA battery separately required for the submarine.