Tamiya 95040 1/32 Mini 4WD Heat Edge Red Metallic (MA Chassis)
About the Heat Edge Red Metallic
This exciting new limited edition release of the Heat Edge commemorates the Tamiya Mini 4WD Japan Cup 2014 racing series. The Heat Edge body is reminiscent of a prototype racing car, and it features bumper canards on the front sides, in addition to a large shark fin which stretches from the cockpit to the rear of the machine. It is a truly aerodynamic design with high performance under its belt as the mid-ship motor MA Chassis provides a high-performance, aerodynamically efficient base.
Features and Specification
- Scale : 1/32
- Construction type : Assembly snap together kit
- Chassis Type : MA
- Motor : 130 included
- Body material : ABS plastic
- Body stickers : Included
- Special feature 1 : Length: 156mm, width: 97mm
- Special feature 2 : The distinctive Heat Edge body is given a matte Red metal-plated finish.
- Special feature 3 : Features stylish matte Silver color metal-plated wheels.
- Special feature 4 : Runs on Black 26mm diameter low-profile tires.
- Special feature 5 : Gear ratio = 3.5:1
- Requires A : 2 AA batteries
- Requires B : Small Phillips screwdriver
- Requires C : Plastic modeling side cutters