This limited-edition carbon rear brake stay celebrates Japan Cup 2021! This carbon item is the same shape as the FRP equivalent in Item 15518. It incorporates the Japan Cup and Tamiya logos in blue print.
About the Rear Brake Stay:
The FRP plate in this set is an optimum size to allow attachment of separately sold brake sponge, while minimizing the chance of contact with parts like double rollers. Brakes are a vital racing item that stabilize your car before it jumps, which can make all the difference in a race.
- 1.5mm-thick Carbon Rear Brake Stay x1
- Rigid carbon fiber is lighter than FRP equivalent.
- Features stylish carbon fiber surface pattern, and Japan Cup/Tamiya logos in blue print.
- A wide range of holes allow attachment of mass dampers and other Grade-Up parts.
- Small parts for attachment included.
- The distinctive shape has large surface to attach brake sponge for minimum roller contact.
- Compatible with MA, MS, FM-A, AR, Super-II, Super X, Super XX, Super TZ-X, VZ and VS chassis cars.
- Brake sponge is sold separately.
- NOTE: Do not use cleaners as they will damage the printed area.