The Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC rally car is a favorite among auto racing enthusiasts. Mini 4WD racers can join in on this fandom with their very own Mini 4WD race car version! The car is based upon the midship aero MA chassis.
The Ultra-Efficient MA Chassis
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center, and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has six individual low-friction rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike. Here, the MA chassis features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit.
• i20 Coupe WRC body is molded in the distinctive shade of the real car, known as Performance Blue.
• Comes with stickers recreating the livery of the 2017 launch model.
• Fluorescent Orange multi-spoke wheels are paired with black low-profile tires.
• Type 130 double shaft motor is included. The model features 3.5:1 gears.
• Two AA3 batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.