田宮 35380 1/35 英國 巡航戰車 A34 彗星
A 34 彗星是為了對抗德軍的虎式和豹式等強力戰車而開發﹑於第二次世界大戰末期登的英軍戰車。車體的基本構造以當時的主力戰車克倫威爾(Cromwell)為基礎，搭載了能夠匹敵當時英軍最強對戰車炮-17磅炮的Q.F.77mm炮。伴隨新主炮的配備，炮塔亦變得大型化，催向更加現代化的外形。於1945年的萊因河戰役首次上場的彗星主要用作支援步兵行進，並盡情發揮了77mm炮的強大威力，其平均而高水準的性能得到操作人員和步兵的高度評價。
The culmination of British tanks born from the determination to overthrow Germany
The Comet was introduced at the end of World War II as a British tank that could compete with powerful German tanks such as the Tiger and Panther. The basic structure of the car body is based on Cromwell, a conventional main battle tank, and the main gun is equipped with a QF77mm gun, which is comparable to the 17-pounder gun, which was said to be the strongest anti-tank gun in England at the time. The turret has also been enlarged to match the new main gun, giving it a more modern look. The Comet, which made its first appearance in the Rhine Crossing Operation in March 1945, struggled mainly to support infantry, fully demonstrating the power of its 77mm cannon. The well-balanced performance of attack power, mobility, and defense power was highly appreciated by the crew and infantry.
- 全長 219mm, 闊 88mm
【About the Model】
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit of the Comet.
- Length: 219mm, Width: 88mm. Based on research on the actual vehicle, the fearless style with a long 77mm gun on a flat body has been realistically modeled.
- The hull and front of the turret have a realistic cast feel. The mantlet canvas cover is also a highlight.
- The tracks are articulated with straight sections.
- The Normandy cowl duct at the rear of the hull can be selected from the left and right integrated type or separate type.
- The searchlight lens on the side of the turret is made of clear parts.
- Comes with 2 half-length figures of the crew in winter clothes and 2 types of markings.