BMW’s MINI received a facelift for the 2007 model year, with cosmetic changes such as new body panels, repositioned turn signals, and new front grille. The Cooper S is the top-of-the-line model powered by a turbocharged 175hp 4-cylinder engine. Tamiya’s latest Expert Built R/C car will let you experience the fun of driving this little hot hatch.
The M-03L chassis features front-mounted motor and front wheel drive just like the actual car for realistic handling. The easy to assemble, slim monocoque frame is made of durable resin, and features a 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with lightweight uprights for sharp steering cornering performance. New body shell parts are made from lightweight polycarbonate and reflect all the subtle changes on the MINI Cooper S 2006, including hood scoop and rear wing. Stylish MINI wheels are equipped with synthetic rubber radial tires for excellent on-road grip.
- Length: 353mm
- Width: 169mm
- Height: 133mm
- Wheelbase: 237mm
- Tire Width/Diameter: (Front & Rear) 25/59mm
- Drivetrain: Front wheel drive
- Diff. Gear: 3 Bevel
- Suspension: 4-wheel independent double wishbone
- Motor: Type 540 motor included
- *7.2V running battery and alkaline batteries for transmitter not included.
- Batteries for transmitter
- Battery Pack & Charger