This is a 1/10 scale pre-assembled R/C car of the 2008 European Car of the Year, the Fiat 500, which was released in March 2007 and enthusiastically received by the Italian consumer market. The polycarbonate body realistically reproduces the cute round form which succeeds its predecessor the Fiat Cinquecento. Radial tires with realistic tread patterns are mounted on the 18-spoke elegant wheels which are designed just like the real thing.
The M-03M chassis features a front-mounted motor and front wheel drive just like the actual car for realistic handling. The easy to assemble, slim monocoque frame is made of durable resin, and features a 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with lightweight uprights for sharp steering cornering performance. The suspension’s wheel axles are also fitted with eight 1050 size ball bearings to minimize friction loss. Furthermore, the centrally placed steering servo and isometric steering tie-rods optimize the balance and enhance excellent handling performance. In addition to the pre-assembled chassis, the set includes the Tamiya TEU-101BK electronic speed controller, wheel type transmitter, and battery pack and charger for instant R/C excitement.
- Length: 347mm; Width: 170mm; Height: 140mm
- Wheelbase: 225mm
- Tread (F/R): 138mm
- Tire Width/Diameter (F/R): 25/59mm
- Monocoque Type Frame
- Front Wheel Drive
- 3-Bevel Differential Gear
- Isometric 2-Piece Steering Tie-Rods
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front and Rear Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio= 5.8:1
- Type 540 Motor
- Tamiya TEU-101BK Electronic Speed Controller
- *7.2V running battery and alkaline batteries for transmitter not included.
- Batteries for transmitter
- Battery Pack & Charger