田宮 58726 1/10 RC遙控車 XV-02RS PRO 底盤套件
Tamiya is pleased to announce this exclusive PRO version for the 4WD rally chassis with shaft drive. based on the 58707 XV-02 PRO Chassis Kit – in the XV chassis series; this time the kit is mainly on-road oriented, and features upgrades such as dedicated 3.5mm thick carbon fibre shock absorber sheaths, aluminium cylinder oil dampers using shaft length suitable for on-road performance, and a carbon fibre reinforced rigid lower deck.
- 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
- Features oil shocks with aluminium cylinders employing shaft length suitable for road performance and dedicated 3.5mm thick carbon fibre shock mounts and carbon fibre reinforced rigid lower deck.
- The 18-spoke wheels are matched with semi-slick racing tyres.
- Front mid-mounted engine plus long front and rear drive shafts of identical length.
- Comes with two 39T differential gears and one 40T differential gear for front and rear drive adjustment.
- Use 39-tooth gears (with 15-tooth gears) at the front and rear for standard transmission balancing, 39-tooth gears (with 15-tooth gears) at the front and 40T gear (with 15T gear) at the rear for forward transmission balancing, and vice versa for rearward transmission tilt balancing. *Use the latter two with slipper clutch and centre differential.
- The longitudinal battery pack is positioned to the centre left for optimal balance.
- The flat bottom of the chassis and the slip angle on the front bumper further contribute to limiting surface contact.
- The caster blocks feature a six-degree angle.
- Includes universal drive shafts front and rear and an aluminium servo mount.
- Please note that a polycarbonate chassis cover is not included in this version.
- RC system sold separately.