This is a 1/10 scale pre-assembled R/C model of the Volkswagen Golf GTI Cup Car which raced in the Japanese Volkswagen GTI Cup series started in 2005. The polycarbonate body realistically replicates 3-door hatchback style of the model, and included markings allow easy recreation of the unique graphic pattern of the race car. Front and rear light cases are metal plated, enhancing the lifelike look of the LED headlights and taillights, and tires with precise tread pattern on the 10-spoke wheels also enhance realism.
The bathtub frame of the newly evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3 piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4 wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability. Included electronic speed controller Tamiya TEU-101BK provides smooth acceleration control for both forward and reverse.
- Length: 421mm, Width: 187mm, Height: 145mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tire Width/Diameter: (Front/Rear)27/67mm
- Chassis: Bathtub type
- Drivetrain: Shaft-driven full-time 4WD
- Diff. Gear: Front/Rear 3-bevel diff.
- Steering: 3-piece tie rod
- Suspension: 4-wheel independent double wishbone
- Damper: Front/Rear friction damper
- Gear Ratio: 8.35:1
- Motor: Type 540 motor included
- ESC: Tamiya TEU-101BK included
- *7.2V running battery and alkaline batteries for transmitter not included.
- Batteries for transmitter
- Battery Pack & Charger