Tamiya 60786 1/72 Lockheed Martin F-16 CJ [BLOCK50] Fighting Falcon
The Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon is a single-engine multirole fighter aircraft originally developed by General Dynamics for the United States Air Force (USAF). It was designed as an air superiority day fighter and later it evolved into a successful all-weather multirole aircraft. As of 2012, over 4,500 aircraft have been built since production was approved in 1976.
- The aircraft’s body is recreated faithfully by the model in a compact scale, capturing the aerodynamically efficient form with wing/fuselage blending.
- This model depicts a post-2010 aircraft with CCIP upgrades.
- Includes parts to accurately recreate AMRAAM weaponry.
- Bubble canopy is rendered accurately using a slide-molded one-piece part.
- Comes with 3 marking options included.